Learn how to connect a LinkedIn account to be able to use LinkedIn automation in FlashInfo Sequence
Before using LinkedIn automation, you need to connect your LinkedIn account. The following article will guide you on how to connect step by step through text and images.
Open LinkedIn and login
- Open a new tab in a web browser and go to www.linkedin.com.
- Depending on the browser you use, do either of the following
Copy Cookie In Chrome
1. Right-click anywhere on the page and select Inspect
2. Then open the Application tab, select Cookies -> https://www.linkedin.com
3. find the li_at cookie and copy its value
Copy Cookie In Safari
1. Right-click anywhere on the page and select Inspect Element.
2. Then navigate to the Storage tab, select Cookies -> https://www.linkedin.com
3. Find the li_at cookie and double-click on it, then copy its value
If your browser is not Chrome or Safari, you can still find a menu with the word "Inspect" in a similar process and copy Linkedin's Cookie.
If you are still unable to correctly copy the Cookie, you can also contact us directly for assistance.
Connect Linkedin account in FlashInfo
1. Login FlashInfo and open Linkedin account settings https://info.flashintel.ai/engage/setting/linkedin
2. Add the copied cookie according to the instructions on the page.