Add People to a Sequence
- A user will unlock the people. Once done, they will see a button labeled "Add to Sequence."
- If a person is already unlocked, the "Add to Sequence" button will appear just below the "Add to List" button.
Add People to a Sequence Based on Company
Users can add multiple people from the same company to the sequence.
- "Add to List" and "Add to Sequence" options have been added for each person at the company level.
- Users can execute multiple operations based on individuals at the company level using the FlashInfo Extension.
- Select multiple people and add them to a sequence in bulk.
Users can select a sequence based on:
- My Sequence
- All Sequences
- Users can utilize the "FlashInfo Everywhere" feature in a more efficient manner, with all functional modes enabled.
For an optimal experience, users need to enable both options:
- FlashInfo Auto Open
- FlashInfo Everywhere
Zip Codes Added for Additional Countries in "Go for Global" Mode
- Users can now search for individuals and companies based on zip codes from a broader range of countries.
For instance, the example below is from Anhui, China.
Industry Code Filter Added
- Users can now search for companies based on industry codes, such as the NAICS Code.
- The NAICS code filter has been implemented for both individual and company searches.
Unlock Time Filter Added
- Users can now apply the unlock time filter to People Search for improved segmentation.
- Similarly, users can apply the unlock time filter to Local Search for better store data segmentation.
Filters have been added based on:
A. Last day
B. Last 7 days
C. Last 30 days
D. This Month
E. Last Month
F. Custom Date Range Selection
FlashInfo Android App:Add to Sequence
- Users can add individuals to the sequence.
- Users can add multiple people to the sequence in bulk.
- Users can add individual business cards to the sequence.
- Users can add multiple business cards to the sequence in bulk.
- Users can add individual people to the dialer.
- Users can add multiple people to the dialer in bulk.
- Users can add individual business cards to the dialer.
- Users can add multiple business cards to the dialer in bulk.
FlashInfo New Subscription Plan:
- The "Unlimited List Logic" has been introduced for the Professional plan and above.
- Due to our Data Quality Plan, we've implemented a monthly allocation of additional data credits for users.
Increased Indicator for Positive Email Replies
- Upon receiving a reply to an email, the system can identify those with a positive sentiment.
- Indicators for positive replies will be visible in the Sequence Overview, Sequence Steps, Sequence Emails, Email Outbox, and Email Insights sections.
We cannot identify positive replies when the mailbox is authenticated through Google SSO.
- Sequence Overview
- Sequence Steps
- Sequence Emails
- Emails Outbox
- Emails Insight
We've optimized the SMTP binding process
We've also enhanced the identification of email providers to simplify the process of filling out the Host and Port details for users.