Hyper-target and build segments based on company prospect search by using the Revenue Keyword filter in FlashInfo's Company Search.
FlashInfo provides a Revenue Keyword filter that helps you create hyper-targeted company segments from our 90+ million company database based on specific revenue ranges, following these steps:
- Login to your FlashInfo account.
- Go to the FlashInfo Prospect Page or click on the People Search button on the left upper corner of your screen to start company prospecting.
- Go to the Revenue Filter and select one of the options: Is Between, Is Known, or Is Unknown.
- Based on your selection, the data filter will show the company profiles associated with the selected revenue range.
Types of Revenue Segments:
- Is Between:
- Select the minimum and maximum revenue range, and the data filter will show companies whose revenue falls within the selected range.
- Is Known:
- Select Is Known, and the data filter will show companies whose revenue is known.
- Is Unknown:
- Select Is Unknown, and the data filter will show companies whose revenue is unknown.
Please note that revenue data is based on publicly available information and may not be accurate or up-to-date.