Refine your people prospect search with hyper-targeting using the Education Filter in FlashInfo's People Searches.
FlashInfo provides a People Education filter that can help you create hyper-targeted people segments from our database of over 460 million people. You can use this filter to target people based on their education by following these steps:
- Log in to your FlashInfo account.
- Go to the FlashInfo Prospect page or click on "People Search" in the upper left corner of your screen to start people prospecting.
- Use the People Education Filter and enter a keyword or select colleges from the list. You can choose as many as you want.
- After making your selection, your people prospect data will be filtered and will show the records of people's profiles that are linked with the selected People's Education.
FlashInfo provides three pre-built sections to make your people search based on People's Education simpler:
- Top Universities: People's data will be filtered based on the earliest and highest degree.
- Institute Location: People's data will be filtered based on selecting the educational institute based on the country and state.
- Advanced Settings: People's data will be filtered based on the earliest and highest degree.
If you experience any issues, please email us at email@example.com or connect with our Support team via the Support Chat.