Add A Contact Into Sequence For Call Sequence
To get a call push activity in HubSpot, follow these steps:
- Go to the Sequences tab in FlashInfo and click on the "New Sequence" button.
- Enter a name for the sequence and select the call template you want to use.
- Add the contact you want to include in the sequence by clicking on the "Add Contact" button and selecting the unlocked people contact from your FlashInfo account.
- Customize the sequence by adding or removing steps, changing the timing of steps, or editing the content of the call scripts.
- Make sure that the "Outgoing calls within FlashInfo" push activity setting is enabled in the call push settings in FlashInfo.
- When the sequence is activated, any outgoing calls made through FlashInfo will trigger a call push activity in HubSpot. This will record the call as an activity in the contact's timeline in HubSpot and allow you to track engagement and follow-up accordingly.
Note that in order to use the call push activity feature, you need to have the FlashInfo and HubSpot integration set up correctly and have the relevant push activity settings enabled in FlashInfo.
Ensure that as you prospect people, they are exported in advance to a CRM such as HubSpot or Salesforce; otherwise, activities will not be reported