Hyper-target your prospect search by using the Funding Keyword filter in FlashInfo's People Search.
FlashInfo provides a Funding Keyword filter that can help you create hyper-targeted people segments from our database of over 460 million people. You can use this filter to target people who are associated with a particular company that has received specific funding. Here are the steps:
- Log in to your FlashInfo account.
- Go to the FlashInfo Prospect page or click on "People" in the upper left corner of your screen to start people prospecting.
- Use the Funding Filter and select one of the options from Is Funding Amount, Last Funding Round Type, and Last Funding Round Date.
- Based on your selection, your people prospect data will be filtered and will show the records of people's profiles associated with companies whose funding matches your selected criteria.
Types of Funding Segments:
- Is Funding Amount:
- Select the funding amount based on three search factors: In Between, In Known, and Is Unknown. After selecting, the filter will give results of companies whose funding justifies the selected Is Funding Amount.
- Last Funding Round Type:
- Select one or more options provided in Last Funding Round Type, and you will get results of companies that match the selected Last Funding Round Type.
- Last Funding Round Date:
- Select the "From" and "To" dates, and the filter will give results of companies that received funding within the particular time range.
If you experience any issues, please email us at email@example.com or connect with our Support team via the Support Chat.