Hyper-target and build segments based on company prospect search by using the Funding Keyword filter in FlashInfo's Company Search.
FlashInfo provides a Funding Keyword filter which helps you to create hyper-target company segments among our 90+ million company database, based on the particular company that comes with specific funding, by following the steps below:
- Login to your FlashInfo account.
- Go to the FlashInfo Prospect Page or click on the People tab on the left upper corner of your screen to start company prospecting.
- Go to the Funding Filter and select one of the options from Is Funding Amount, Last Funding Round Type, and Last Funding Round Date.
- Based on the selection, your company prospect data will filter and show the record of the Company's profiles whose funding justifies your preference.
Types of Funding Segments:
- Is Funding Amount:
- Select the funding amount based on three search factors as In Between, Is Known, and Is Unknown. After the selection, the filter will give results as companies whose funding justifies the Is Funding Amount selection.
- Last Funding Round Type:
- Select the options provided in Last Funding Round Type, and you will get results as companies who justify the Last Funding Round Type. Users can also select more than one option.
- Last Funding Round Date:
- Select the From and To date, and the data filter will give results as companies that received funding in the particular time range.